Some tips you won't find on the back of the box:
- Where the tape will be applied, wipe the window frame down with an alcohol soaked cloth, let it dry for a few minutes.
- After the plastic has been applied to the tape, warm the tape with your blow dryer for better adhesion, then finger press all around.
- Apply a double layer of tape on the bottom sill of the window.
- Don't shrink the plastic too tightly on a window which receives full sunlight, over time the sun will continue shrinking the plastic.
- Leftover pieces of plastic can be used to shrink wrap gift baskets.